Stunning luxury that takes showering to a whole new level.
WallDrain offers the ultimate in shower luxury and design innovation, pushing performance to its limit. It breaks the traditional rules of shower drain systems and goes beyond the limits of convention. Because WallDrain is built into the wall instead of the floor surface, it offers a totally concealed and sleek look.
Elegance in Design
Open up a world of design visual flow possibilities.
Easy Access Drain Cover
A series of magnets allow for simple removal and reattachment.
Create a seamless visual flow within your bathroom.
- QuickDrain WallDrain linear shower drain bodies are made of 18 gauge, 316L marine grade stainless steel
- Ideal choice for residential and hospitality markets and offered in multiple waste outlet orientations
- Length adjustability of drain body with use of drain extensions (24 in. for each side, 48 in. total) to accommodate larger shower sizes from 72 in. to 144 in., drains can be linked together
- WallDrain linear shower drain bodies ship with a topical liquid waterproofing kit, liquid solutions sold independently
- WallDrain linear shower drains can also be installed with a hotmop waterproofing option, available separately for purchase
- Drain capacity for 2 in. outlet is 12 GPM (the actual volume is limited by the plumbing lines and P-trap)
Parts / Included
- Vertical Installation Panels: (1-2) dependent on length of drain assembly
- Adjustment Panel: (1-2) dependent on length of drain assembly
- Magnets: (5-10) dependent on length of drain assembly
- Tilein Drain Cover: Included with kit
- Drain Extensions: (2)
- Standoffs: (2-4) dependent on length of drain assembly
- Furring Strips: (8-16) dependent on length of drain assembly
- WD Nut and Washer: (6)
- Reinforcement Fabric: (1)
- Inside Corners: (2)
- Outside Corners: (2)
- Transition Tape: (1)
- Two Band Coupling: (1)
- Cover Removal Key: (1)